Create and send online quotations and invoices, track sales, monitor staff performance, and sell & sync all your products via our POS and more.
With PayPal, accept payments in 25 currencies from 202 countries directly on an invoice – including through Venmo1, PayPal Credit2, and local methods. No set-up fees, monthly fees or termination fees.
- Trusted by millions of users around the world
- Accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express
- Great for International clients – take payments in 25 currencies from 202 countries
- No setup fees or monthly fees
Competitive pricing with no hidden fees:
2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. Country specific pricing here.
How it Works With Enerpize
- Accept payments directly on an invoice
- Accept payments using checkout links on your website, social or anywhere else online
How to Get Started
Steps to Connect:
- Log into your Enerpize account and click on the gear icon in the top left corner
- Click on Accept Online Payments
- Click on Connect with PayPal
- In the PayPal connection screen, put in an email address in the Email field
- Then click on the Country or region dropdown and select your Country
- Click Next to continue
- If you are an existing user, enter your Password in the field and click Log In
- Read the permissions and click on the Agree and Connect button to continue
- Otherwise if you are a new user, create a new password and fill out your business information
- Once your connection is complete, you can return to your Enerpize account where your PayPal account will be shown as connected. Continue with the below steps to enable PayPal on any Invoice.
1Venmo is currently available in the U.S. only.
2PayPal Credit is subject to consumer credit approval.
Share this post